Paul Maduno is the President and CEO of Callerid4u Inc., a Local Competitive Exchange Carrier (CLEC) founded in 2009. Before assuming his role at the helm of the company in 2011, he held a number of Management and leadership positions in the telecommunications industry with major carriers including AT&T, NTT, Global Crossing, and MCI/Verizon Business.
Under Paul’s leadership, the company expanded its service coverage from 1 state to 50 states in less than 12 months. His vision for both product development and technology strategy fueled the organizational growth from a small regional carrier to a national communications provider.
Paul led all acquisition efforts in a $450 million sales center. Winner of numerous company awards for sales and management excellence at AT&T, NTT, and MCI/ Verizon. Noted as a strategic thinker, blending technology and business acumen to create new business initiatives, build market shares, increase competitive advantage while controlling cost.He also holds a B.S. degree in Architecture from Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, Georgia.
Paul actively supports a number of charities developing and provisioning schools and hospitals in at-risk areas across Africa.
Callerid4u is making business telecommunications services affordable and accessible. In the new economy, the most competitive companies are replacing costly, on-premise, hardware dependent services with inexpensive, cloud-based solutions. Our team of telecommunications experts will help you deploy these services to lower the cost and increase the effectiveness of communicating with your customers and your potential markets.
- Local Direct Inbound Dialing (DID) numbers in 50 states
- 15-character Caller Name/Message programmable display
- DNC list scrubbing and opt-out option
- Advanced IVR services (basic & custom)
- Subpoena management services – online trouble ticket interface for tracking and resolving
- Fully redundant network to provide 99.999% uptime
- Capacity to support billions of inbound and outbound calls per month
- Self-managed CDR and traffic reports