CallerID4U is a facilities-based, Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (“CLEC”), established in 2009 to provide Caller ID/Name Display Services and Compliance Services to enterprise and outsourced call centers. CallerID4U is currently licensed In Washington, Oregon, and North Dakota.
We are telecommunications professionals with deep roots in the telecom industry.
- Local numbers in 50 states
- 15-character Name Display
- Web portal to access daily reporting (CDR) on campaigns and to help manage Caller ID/Name Display changes
- Advanced IVR services (basic, premium, custom and Smart Automated Agents) and call forwarding to DID’s, toll-free’s or via SIP.
- Subpoena management services – online trouble ticket interface for tracking and resolving.
- Reputation monitoring services – online monitoring and alerts to web activity about your telemarketing campaigns that may be detrimental to your brand.
- Fully redundant network to provide 99.999% up-time and scalable
Callerid4u Inc. is a facilities-based, licensed Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (“CLEC”), established in 2009 to provide Caller ID / Name Display and Compliance services to outsourced and enterprise call centers. CallerID4U is currently, licensed In WA, OR, and ND. We are one of the leading providers of Voice Origination and Termination services, Toll Free services, and Compliance services to inbound and outbound callers such as Call Centers, VoIP carriers, Calling Card companies, etc. We are a rapidly growing telecommunications company with unique solutions for our customers,
Strength of Product
Callerid4u provides products that utilize our private network to take the worry out of network planning. Unlike voice services based on public internet transport, VoIP packets on a fully interoperable voice network receive highest priority on the private IP backbone, translating into consistent and predictable carrier grade call quality – guaranteed.
Quality and Reliability
Jitter, packet loss, and latency are measured, providing customers minimal to no-post dial delay, industry-leading completion rates, and answer ratios. Callerid4u conducts a complete and thorough quality review on each new installation ensuring customer satisfaction prior to service activation.
Proactive Network Monitoring
Callerid4u adheres to a rigorous proactive network management routine that includes daily trunk usage reports, customer low-usage verification, excessive hold time investigations, and many other activities that ensure our VoIP network is prepared to meet customer’s needs.
Via Email: email@example.com